Key Account Manager, E-Commerce
Job TitleKey Account Manager, E-Commerce
Do you have a passion for e-commerce sales? Interested in working for a global leader that continues to re-define products and services for the digital age? Looking for a business where you can take ownership of the digital and e-commerce strategy?
Over the past 125 years, Philips Lighting has pioneered many key breakthroughs and innovations in lighting and we are an organisation that believes in human centric innovation to create a positive impact on the lives of those around us.
We were born to bring bright ideas to life and we want you to join us on our success journey.
You are a talented sales professional, having carved out a niche for yourself in the e-commerce sector. You have experience in building relationships and driving growth with online retailers (both pure play and bricks and mortar) as well as engaging cross functionally within your own business eco-system to bring it all to life.
You are now looking for a new challenge where there will the scope to build on your experience in a truly forward thinking multinational.
Based in our Kuala Lumpur office, this is an opportunity for you to take responsibility of our Singapore and Malaysian markets, where you be driving the growth of our e-commerce channel. With a number of e-commerce partners already secured, you will be working with colleagues in our APAC eco-system across Marketing, Product Management and Digital to maximise these existing accounts while continuing to grow our online market presence with new e-commerce customers.
More specifically, you will be:
- Driving sales and profitability on e-commerce channels, via the implementation and execution of strategies relevant to local market trends
- Establishing strong relationships with e-commerce partners, taking the lead on account management, monthly and quarterly reviews as well as joint business plan development and execution
- Partnering with internal marketing teams to understand growth and consumer preferences, driving market activations to maximize our full channel potential
- Providing data analysis and learnings around e-commerce promotional tactics, and internalising best practices for use across all consumer e-commerce channels
- Collaborating with sales colleagues to align channel priorities and identify new opportunities for e-commerce growth in traditional Brick and Mortar accounts
- Promoting a customer-centered culture around e-commerce that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
We are looking for
You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have a disciplined approach to sales with a record of accomplishment in hitting your numbers, yet can work with ambiguity when required.
You already understand the consumer e-commerce landscape and no doubt would have been instrumental in developing relationships with the likes of Lazada, Amazon and local players such as 11street. You love technology and data, never backing away from a challenge.
Your ability to travel between Singapore and Malaysia is a requirement as is your ethic to work autonomously. You are motivated, view yourself as being a game changer and are committed to developing your career with us.
What we offer
You will be part of a global team of over 30,000 colleagues that band together to deliver great results within an organisation that continues to grow from strength to strength.
You will be surrounded by like minded individuals and a leadership team that is invested not only in business growth but also your personal and career growth. Your future journey with us will take you into sales leadership roles or niche digital, e-commerce positions across APAC.
We offer you a place to create impact, to grow and to be greater together.
Interested or know someone who is? Applications close August 6th 2017.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top