Key Account Manager - Brunei & East Malaysia
Key Account Manager, East Malaysia and Brunei
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As our organization moves through an amazing period of growth and transformation, so too are our sales teams. An opportunity now exists for a Key Account Manager to join our team, managing accounts in the office & industry sector in Malaysia.
- Responsible for business development and sales generation from assigned customers /projects for professional lighting solutions (Products & Services). Meet the assigned targets
- Create awareness of new products, services and solutions to assigned customers through presentation, product demo
- Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client's need and offering tailor made lighting system solution and increase share of projects
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate quotation and necessary details for tenders in active co-ordination with Pre-sales support
- Follow through a particular project and ensure planned Interaction with relevant end user, lighting specifier and contractor to generate business. Leverage the support from LiAS, System Center, Control and Product management
- Post order, co-ordinate with Post-Sales Support on timely execution of the order through clear communication on product details and time of delivery. The final ownership remains with respective KAM
- Work closely with LiAS, product management and supply chain and take ownership in ensuring highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Updating management on lead, pipeline and sales forecast. Regular entry and update through SalesForce.com
- Plan and Co-ordinate with marketing and management on suitable promotional activities like Road show / Dedicated Seminar etc.
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with at least 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry
- At least 7+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 5+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Understands complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong organizational abilities
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in working with a group of likeminded individuals where your contributions will be valued and rewarded.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top