Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Imagine representing a brand that enhances your everyday life. That can welcome you home. Wake you up. Get you energized. Make you feel safe, improve your mood and enhance your entertainment experience. It can even keep you informed about the weather or incoming calls. With Philips Lighting the only real limit is your imagination.
Our heritage of 125 years of market leading lighting has paved the way for our boundary-pushing Connected Lighting system, Hue.
A market leader in LED lighting and the connected world of Smart Home, the Philips Lighting team is looking to expand with the addition of a Key Account Manager who will support the further elevation of the brand within key National Retail accounts.
- Build, maintain and improve partnerships with National Retailer accounts, developing a thorough understanding of their business and how Philips can best leverage and support.
- Initiate and coordinate efforts within the National Retailer accounts in order to maximize commercial results and long term sustainable relationships.
- Determine new growth opportunities with the consumer arena, define and drive action programs.
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets.
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis, and make proposals for improvement.
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Commercial experience within the UK Consumer Electronics, Consumer Goods or DIY channels.
- A passion for result and you'll be proven negotiator with the ability to influence at buyer level
- Professional knowledge and experience in developing long-term thriving relationships within the UK Retailer / Channel model.
- The ability to perform with skilled precision and effect, with strong analytical skills and an ability to translate learnings into real-world strategies.
- Disruptive, creative ideas that challenge the norm and create success in an emerging market.
- A positive and professional team player attitude, yet self-motivating with an inherent desire to push forward towards clearly defined goals.
You will report to the Sales Manager and work within the Consumer Lighting sales team. This position will be remote based, and covering the national UK market.
We welcome you to a supportive, challenging, innovative, international environment with development opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a quarterly sales performance bonus.
- Company Car/Allowance
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- 'Live Well' Program of Events – monthly activities that promote health and wellbeing, look out for on-site communications.
- Employee Assistance Program – 'Be Supported' our EAP is available for all Philips employees and their families.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top