Key account manager
Job TitleKey account manager
Key Account Manager Professional Sales – Philips Lighting
Location: Oslo, Norway
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage sales and commercial partnerships in the growth market Norway? Then the Key Account Manager – Professional Sales role for Norway at Philips Lighting is the opportunity you are looking for.
In this role you will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
You will assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and will prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
As the Key Account Manager – Professional Sales you will create awareness and understanding of the role lighting plays in enhancing spaces. You will explain how to achieve desired light effects / levels with products in our portfolio and assess potential application of company products to meet customer's needs.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Philips shares of accounts' purchases.
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed.
We are looking for
- At least 5 years of proven track record in account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology environment;
- At least 5 years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts;
- At least 3 years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills on different organizational levels;
- Understands Technology/ Software & Connectivity domains;
- MSc/BSc degree in business management/ economics/ technology;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in the Norwegian language.
You will report to Sales Manager Public for Norway and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Norway. You will be based in our Norwegian office.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone interview and afterwards business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top