Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts’ purchases.
- Delivers on the AOP Sales targets
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- Embraces the culture of the organization and places the interest of the company above ones own interest respecting GBP.
We are looking for
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelors degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top