Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Are you looking to develop and drive national account strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation?
We are hiring a Key Account Manager to develop and optimize the sales of Philips connected lighting solutions in the UK.
This person will be remotely based, with travel across the UK.
- Build, maintain and improve partnerships with B2B key accounts to position Philips Lighting as the preferred supplier.
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the accounts in order to maximize commercial results
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs.
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets.
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis, and make proposals for improvement.
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent
- Proven experience in sales of all lighting systems including connected solutions.
- Strong experience in engaging with "End Users" at top stakeholders and Board levels
- Confirmed success in translating customer needs into solutions & services value propositions accordingly.
- Ability to analyze financial sales results/trends and translate into solutions.
This role covers the whole of UK, and will be remote based.
You will be part of the Office & Industrial Lighting sales team and will report directly to the Sales Manager. You will also be working in close collaboration with Marketing and Systems & Services teams.
We offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top