Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in the Romania, we are currently looking for an outstanding Key Account Manager.
As Key Account Manager, your main challenge will be to maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases, as well as to develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating long-term selling strategy,
- You will be identifying new opportunities and initiates innovating business models,
- You will be creating action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process,
- You will be executing sales strategy and delivering set business targets,
- You will be driving for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and applying a solution-based approach,
- You will be participating in customer and/or industry events,
- You will be performing other assigned duties based on business priorities and organizational needs,
- You will be embracing the culture of the organization, respecting GBP.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight,
- Understands complex sales cycles at strategic level,
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains,
- Is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly,
- Delivers on commitments and possesses strong organizational abilities,
- Communicates with impact,
- Possesses at least basic management and financial knowledge,
- Is able to manage a project independently.
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry,
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts,
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role,
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline.
- Fluent Romanian and English languages
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top