Job TitleKAM Professional/Specification/Public
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area.
- Creates the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creates, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts. Initializes customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
- Monitors the quality of the realization of the actions, improves contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Presents and explains the local product portfolio and supports the national promotions.
- Reports regularly on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or a related discipline with at least 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and project management in a fast paced technology industry
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Understands complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong organizational abilities
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top