KAM / Key Account Manager - Panamá
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Professional Trade for Panamá. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving sales, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
Develop and optimize the sales of products to a defined number of key accounts. The Key Account Manager (KAM) should have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips Lighting as well as operationally managing the execution. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Philips Lighting.
- Responsible for Panamá and Caribbean region
- Professional Trade
- Efficiently implement the strategy of the channel to develop the market in accordance with policies
- Negotiate the sale of products in order to reach budget targets
- Develop new customers to maximize the absorption capacity of local products.
- Research and analyze market data in order to provide necessary information for management decisions.
- Investigate and develop opportunities for projects with customers, generating added value for the relationship with them.
- Checking monitor and coordinate customer bill payments at maturity to meet the requirements of the collection.
- Motivate and coordinate promotions and advertising to customers according to the policy, to assist with the development of those, increasing our penetration of products in the market.
- Advise and train customers on products, their characteristics and marketing policies in order to achieve competitive advantage in the sale for competing products.
- Professional with a Bachelor Degree
- Intermediate/Advanced English
- 5 years of related experience in Sales
- Experience with the electrical / electronic market
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top