KAM Consumer Channel - Bogotá
Job TitleKAM Consumer Channel - Bogotá
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with a limited number of key-accounts to keep or to set Philips Lighting as preferred supplier.
- Initiates and coordinates all Philips Lighting efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Creates an account plan for each key-account for 2 years in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creates and implements action programs for and with the key-accounts to improve the performance of Philips Lighting.
- Drives the performance of the functions in the key-account team to get it done.
- Systematically analyzes and reports sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Management or a related discipline
- 5 years of responsible role within Sales
- Professional negotiations skills.
- Strong communicator - good presentation skills.
- Advanced English
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top