Junior Development Engineer
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
This role is part of Business Unit Horticulture LED Solutions, within Business Group Professional Lighting.
Together we can..
• B e responsible for developing and releasing products and product improvements within existing architectures. Cost down projects, range extensions, performance improvements and smaller new product introductions.
• M ake the system calculations and define the specifications for the different parts of the system, like driver, led board etc.
• D esign, realize and tests a (sub-) system or components design requirements and produces specs for the product and propositions.
• A nalyze and process the product test data, to determine and report on process capability as part of the product release process.
• O rganize and support the execution of the quality test plan.
• D evelop materials and techniques & prepare design releases.
• S upport the operations team with the product part of relocation or manufacturing improvement projects.
• A b achelor or master degree in a technical discipline, e.g applied physics or related.
• This is a Junior position; work experience is not required.
• A h ands-on mentality. Be able to switch between theory and practice.
• P lanning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Be a game changer. Be Signify. Apply today. If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resume through the Signify career site
Please note that for this vacancy you need to be living in the Netherlands (or close to the Dutch border).
Back to top