IT Support Specialist
Job TitleIT Support Specialist
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) company, is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide local and remote support in multi-site manufacturing environment
- Monitor, respond to and resolve incident tickets received through phone, email and ticketing system
- Troubleshoot application errors, including operating system and hardware
- Participate in systems maintenance activities
- Work with Service Manager to create and document internal standards for IT systems configuration
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
- Good spoken and written English language skills (B2)
- Knowledge of operating systems: Windows Server 2012/2016, Windows 10 as a must
- Knowledge of Hyper-V or VMware virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of network configuration
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: Microsoft .Net (C#, VB), Java
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL or Oracle databases and SQL language
- Administration of SAP Netweaver and SAP Business Objects will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP MII and SAP ME will be an asset
- Good communication skills across the team members
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top