IT Support Specialist
Job TitleIT Support Specialist
Our offer of IT Support Specialist position:
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore your knowledge and possibility to work with inspiring and motivated team.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Install, Configure and support
- VMware based hypervisor environment.
- Windows and Linux Server environment,
- Network and storage devices.
- Database environments
- Manage VMware based hypervisor environment.
- Execute performance and capacity activities across all supported environments.
- Provide on-call support
- Define and document support procedures and best practices and automation of support related activities.
- Define and configure monitoring thresholds
- Participate in systems maintenance activities
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of supported environments mentioned above.
- Knowledgeable in the domain of automation and monitoring and control
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Good communication skills across the team members
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top