IT Specialist Hosting
Job TitleIT Specialist Hosting
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Install, Configure and support
- VMware based hypervisor environment.
- Windows and Linux Server environment,
- Network and storage devices.
- Database environments
- Manage VMware based hypervisor environment.
- Execute performance and capacity activities across all supported environments.
- Provide on-call support
- Define and document support procedures and best practices.
Automation of support related activities.
- Define and configure monitoring thresholds.
- Participate in systems maintenance activities
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of supported environments mentioned above.
- Knowledgeable in the domain of automation and monitoring and control
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Good communication skills across the team members
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top