IT project manager
Job TitleIT project manager
IT Delivery project manager - Industrial domain
The vision of Lighting is to enable and accelerate the Lighting Solutions strategy through optimized IT enablement with a strong focus on business innovation, operational reliability, security and compliance and cost efficient IT services that serve their core purposes.
It is your challenge to lead and direct distributed project teams that are specialized in implementing shop floor execution systems.
You lead and direct teams accountable for achieving project objectives, effective integration of new systems and technologies, meeting time and budget requirements, directing all project resources in accordance with guidelines, in order to realize the desired business goals for the project(s).
You are responsible for determining project risks, defining corrective actions and tracking the projects to closure.
- The IT project manager formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the Program Manager
- Specifies the setup and governance of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for training
- Keeps up-to-date on technical developments in own field through literature, technical contacts, and industry competition
- Draws up a schedule on the basis of the proposals worked out by the Business Consultants and Architects, seek project manpower in consultation with group management, and do the costing for the project budget
We are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced candidates, with the right combination of competencies, experience and potential to grow:
- Proven track record as a IT Project Leader, Business Analyst, Tech Lead or Solution Architect in supply chain or manufacturing domain
- Proven track record in delivering results and working in teams
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Proven experience in using project management methods, and understanding the relevant organization and business processes
- Effective in facilitating and motivating collaboration, agreement, and commitment among diverse groups
- Ability to present to and organize help from management
- Bachelor or master degree in IT or business area
- Fluent in English, verbally as well as in writing
You will be located in Pila, Poland.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to perform, explore, learn and grow.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips' products
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 258790
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top