IT Manager - Incident Response
Job TitleIT Manager - Incident Response
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips' achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. Your contributions will enable broader deployment of solutions that address some of society's most pressing issues. You will help shape the future of light and impacting sustainability and the curtailment of costly and damaging energy consumption.
This position is a key member of the Security Operations department within the IT Security Office. You will have a direct role in the Detect / Respond / Recover Security Operations processes to safeguard our information assets, supporting the business to move into the solutions and connected devices marketplace. You will also be able to select and develop your team members to achieve the objectives you will be given.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Leads the global top tier Security Incident Response capability (Detect / Respond / Recover)
- Coordinates between internal and external Incident Response capabilities and resources
- Ensures comprehensive, real-time status updates and reporting to key stakeholders and higher IT Management
- Leads and contributes practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
You will report directly into the Head of Security Operations of Philips Lighting (LS). Your two-person expert team will focus on handling the escalated Security Incident Response activities for the Enterprise. Your team will also support any Security Event Management and remediation activities which could occur.
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
We are looking for:
Candidates who share our passion to improve people's live. To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years in IT / Information Security roles, with 5+ years managing an Incident Response process
- 5+ years working in a multinational environment
- CISSP, GIAC, or similar Information Security certification
- Deep knowledge of IT / Information Security
- Subject Matter Expert in Threat Intelligence
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber-attack vectors, malware analysis, and forensics capabilities
- Familiarity with multiple SIEM platforms (QRadar, LogRhythm etc), Intrusion Detection Systems and Malware Analysis tools
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance.
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today. If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 269040.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible!
After a pre-selection process you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round. The interviews will take place in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Please note that for this vacancy you need to be living in the Netherlands (or close to the Dutch border) .
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top