IT First Line Support Specialist America's
Job TitleIT First Line Support Specialist America's
As the First Line Support Specialist your role is to give global IT support on our main business processes like Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution), Finance and Reporting (Business Warehouse)
- Ensuring effective Incident management process.
- Global co-operation and sharing knowledge with other experts all over the globe
- Pro-actively optimize IT performance in support of day to day business operations
- Deliver First Line Support to businesses in accordance to agreed service levels
- Pro-active communication on major incidents and crises.
- Participate in IT projects on behalf of IT Operations
- Train, coach and help key-users where needed.
- Cooperate and work across sites, countries or regions.
- Team up together with main business stakeholders.
You will be a member of the First Line Support team and report into Manager FLS America's in Lighting Solutions IT.
This FLS team gives the front line support for the IT services delivered to Lighting Solutions businesses.
Some of the team's goals are:
- Solve at least 60% of incoming incidents
- Reduce the number of incidents
- Pro-actively engage with relevant business stakeholders.
- Cooperate with oversees IT experts.
We are looking for
For this role we are looking for an ambitious candidate, with the right combination of competencies, experience and potential to grow.
- BS/BA in IT or Business Management.
- Good SAP knowledge
- Some years of business or IT work experience.
- Experience of building & leading a multidisciplinary and global team, and developing its talents.
- Debugging /ABAP experience is a plus
Your personal characteristics are
- Affinity with Business Process Management
- Adaptive, collaborative, and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong learning agility
- People management skills
- Thorough understanding of Finance Business & IT processes
- Thorough understands IT Services & Operations
- Drive for Operational Excellence
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top