IP Licensing Professional
We offer you a dynamic working environment in one of the world's leading industrial Intellectual Property organizations together with excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents.
The Roles & Responsibilities
As an IP Licensing Professional, you will
- Develop and realize new IP exploitation/licensing opportunities
- Initiate investigative studies to identify IP business opportunities, and define and execute licensing programs.
- Lead or participate in projects to realize the potential value of new business cases, including negotiations with third parties.
This requires a very high level of entrepreneurial drive and a can-do attitude.
We are looking for
An experienced IP Licensing Professional with:
- A Technical Masters degree and preferably an additional Business Masters degree
- At least 5 years of experience in IP licensing, preferably in an IP intensive business
- Solid knowledge of Intellectual Property and proven understanding of the commercial value of IP
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- A pro-active, entrepreneurial, business-oriented working attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- The confidence and communications skills to operate at all levels both internally and externally
- Fluency in English
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top