Internship: Social Media Marketing (Dutch speaker)
Job TitleInternship: Social Media Marketing (Dutch speaker)
Everything starts with light. Light moves cities, carries information and comforts mind and body. When joining Philips Lighting Research you will make an impact on people's lives with light. Read more!
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Are you the enthusiastic, talented student who is looking to learn about digital marketing in an international environment?
You will work in close collaboration with the digital marketing manager social to enhance social presence in many different social channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You will make use of or create content, engagement, which leads to more traffic to our site(s). You are full of ideas that you would like to test, we will give you the space to do these tests and learn from it.
- Manage the daily business of social campaigns
- Collaborate with different (internal and external) agencies
- Advise, create and review social content
- Come up with new opportunities and bring these in practice.
- Able to translate business goals into storytelling content
- You will be part of the Philips Lighting Digital Benelux organization. The team is responsible for all digital activities in the Benelux. The team contains a social media manager, digital analytics manager, web/campaign manager and a digital lead. The team will work closely together with global digital team and Benelux marketing communications team.
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
We are looking for
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor/Bachelor of Science/Master of Science WO in in (Digital) Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or International Business Management
- Proficiency in Dutch language with excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Knowledge of social media channels
- You are eager to learn, you want to challenge the status quo and get the job done
- You have an always-on mentality and you are flexible
We offer you
- An inspiring, international and diverse environment where you can share experiences with people from all over the world
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation also towards rented accommodation or public transport
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips My Shop)
- Available as soon as possible
- Duration 3 months (extendable)
- The assignment is not suitable for a thesis
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge? Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
Please upload your resume through the Philips career site-vacancy number 263395. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face business interview.
Contact Person: Silvia Cusumano [email protected]
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. In addition, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship.
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top