Internship: Shopper Marketing
Job TitleInternship: Shopper Marketing
As an intern, you will have the ability to manage a number of projects on your own. In addition to these projects, the intern can support the team in developing display and communication material, evaluation tools, support around shelf management and marketing training.
- Further expanding our shelf vision platform across markets & channels
- Market reviews and audits (competitor activity/ pricing/ best practices)
- Development of all central in store POP material and maintain web portal
- Development of marketing training material
- Drive content update for Global Philips website
- Provide input for ongoing Navigation & Functionality improvements of the website
- Act as linking pin with technology and data management to get the right system released for the consumer organization
- Analysis of SEO & Analytics report and advice on improvements
We offer a unique opportunity to work in the Shopper Marketing team who is at the cutting edge of change. Both in the development of tools and processes for shopper marketing and promotional management, but also within categories that are currently going through a revolution. In this small team, you will have the chance to get involved in all our marketing projects. This team is part of the Brand Comms team, which belongs to the Global Marketing & Strategy team of Philips Lighting. Our main stakeholders are the Philips colleagues across the globe and their (online) retailers.
We have an internship of 6 months within a dynamic Shopper Marketing team, which is facing a radically changing market. The team has the challenge to support the markets with steering the customers the way through the changes in the Lighting category, both for Lamps as for Luminaires. As the intern in the team, you will work on projects with the other team members & directly see the impact of your work in the markets and their customers.
Duration: 6 months (with a possibility of extention)
Thesis: Can be discussed
Start Date: August 2017
To be successful in this internship we are looking for a student who:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Economics
- Is (digital) shopper and consumer focused & has a passion for Digital & Shop floor communication
- Has good project management skills and likes to manage them on its own
- Has good Microsoft Excel skills
- Speaks fluently English (= spoken language in team)
- Takes initiative and is result driven
- Enjoys working under time constraints
- Is good in multi-tasking
- Has a good eye for details
- Is creative and analytical
- Has good communication skills
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top