Internship: Project Management - Procurement Events
Job TitleInternship: Project Management - Procurement Events
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
During this internship, you will have the chance to support Philips Lighting in the deployment of the internal communication activities of Lighting Procurement (Webcasts, Lighting Community, newsletter etc.) and maintain the connection to the global teams and the various stakeholders.
You will be assisting with the deployment of the activities of Lighting Procurement Supplier (Innovation) and Negotiation events globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the implementation of the communication activities to support the communication across regions, the different teams and stakeholders internally and externally towards suppliers and bring in expertise where needed
- Supporting the organization and execution in the Global Negotiations program
You will work for the Lighting Global Procurement team (600 people worldwide) together with the responsible person for program management (events) and the responsible person for communication.
You will have the chance to work in an international environment and work with a motivated and experienced team of professionals.
- Duration: 6 months (with a possibility of extention)
- Available ASAP
- Thesis: Can be discussed
- Location: Eindhoven
We are looking for
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Economics, International Business Management
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competences: content creation/ presentation skills
- Affinity with project management
- Open mindset and ambition
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous internship experience is considered a plus
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your level of education and work permit requirements. The offered internship allowances are compliant to the Dutch legislation. You might be eligible for an additional allowance towards rented accommodation or public transpor
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top