Internship: Learning and Effective Tool Implementation
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Learning CeO (Learning Center of Excellence), responsible for a global team of Learning Platform & Collaboration . Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the Signify's vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
Create a vibrant learning environment in the industry.
Help the industry outperform with both efficiency and impactful learning.
Implement an personalized learning tool that supports social learning and experiential learning, brings content from online and internal learning platforms, and will enable employees to capture their learning experiences that create competence in our organization.
In order to do so you will:
- Support of the Change manager in the cultural change within the global organization.
- Organization and facilitation of all Learning change meetings
- Support workshops given to Lighting management and leaders.
- Improving the process framework of the Lighting Learning CoE
- Bringing a new Learning Culture alive within Signify
- Support of the Learning COE organization
- At the start of the internship, we will define 3 key projects for the intern to lead, which will be of relevance to the Lighting CoE at that point.
The Signify learning CoE is a key element in:
- The rapid building of business critical competencies needed for our people to execute on our strategy
- Creating a deep leadership bench-strength
- Changing the Learning Culture at Signify
- Providing customers with the insights, knowledge and skills that promote Signify excellence in our products, systems and services
- Studying towards a Bachelor/Master degree in the areas of human resources (preferred), business/economics, marketing/communication and/or psychology - or have proven your interest in these areas through previous experiences.
- Engaged and intelligent
- Eager to learn
- Organized and planned
- Able to interact in a global environment with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Have Strong analytical skills, process thinking
- Understanding of change processes and what motivates people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication
- Fluent in English speaking & writing
- Available for 6 to 12 months
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top