Internship Financial Planning & Analysis (Center of Expertise)
Job TitleInternship Financial Planning & Analysis (Center of Expertise)
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Eager to learn how Financial Analysis is done on a global business scale?
Then this is a great opportunity to find out!
Philips Lighting FP&A is an exciting place to learn the basics of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and to be part of a highly talented team of international analysts. We are looking for a motivated finance intern who can support the team in the daily reporting and analytics for senior management.
During this internship you will be able to delve deeper into the basics of FP&A in a multinational environment, making you ready to succeed in any FP&A role after your graduation. Your tasks will include supporting the FP&A analysts on Monthly and Quarterly reporting as well as on ad-hoc analytics for the senior management.
You will be part of the FP&A Center of Expertise "Planning & Performance Analysis" team, within Philips Lighting.
We are offering an internship of six months, where you will have the unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a changing environment with an experienced group of professionals. We are looking for someone who can start on July 2017.
Please note that this internship is not suitable for thesis.
We are looking for
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Hands-on mentality
- Affinity with numbers
- Eager to learn
- Analytical skills (able to interpret a financial statement)
- Communication skills (not afraid to communicate with senior stakeholders)
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your Master of Science in: Accounting, Finance, Economics. Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top