Internship: E-commerce and Online Marketing
Job TitleInternship: E-commerce and Online Marketing
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Philips Hue is the global leader in connected consumer lighting. We have a multi-disciplinary challenge around E-commerce and online marketing in the Benelux Consumer Lighting market. How do we speed up our online excellence towards our key customers? We need you to set up marketing activations with our customers, improve content richness, and analyze and improve our online growth.
- Maintain contact with retailers to optimize our visibility online
- Gather and improve content at our customers (basic/rich content, category pages, SEO optimized text)
- Execute on assets needed for campaigning (e.g. banners/urls)
- Set up joint marketing activation plans with retailers to stimulate growth (e.g. campaigns, reviews, social, bannering)
- Create content pages/brand pages together with marketing communications
- Cooperate with sales team and other related parties
- Learn how to stay up-to-date in the future and secure knowledge level
A fun and dynamic environment in which you will be challenged by people as passionate and smart as you. An inspiring, international and diverse environment where you can share experiences.
- You will be part of the Consumer Lighting Benelux organization, located in Eindhoven.
- Work together with e-commerce lead to improve overall digital growth
- You will report to the sales manager Online
Philips Hue is the global leader in connected consumer lighting. Thanks to the magical customer experiences created by our wireless controlled lighting products, we're undergoing rapid growth. In sales, in functionality and in application scope. That's why Philips HUE is looking for you! We are looking for ambitious professionals who want to help redefine lighting for the digital age. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help shape the world's leading Internet of Things (IoT) platform and have a powerful impact on people's everyday lives.
- The internship could be a thesis or a non-thesis internship (can be discussed)
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Available from October 1, 2017. Other start date open for discussion
We are looking for
- Enthusiastic young professionals, currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in: Business administration, Business management, Communications, Marketing
- Fluent in Dutch verbally and writing, and English in writing
- Online marketing/ E-commerce knowledge
- Affinity with marketing communications
- Good communication skills on account management level
- Entrepreneurial & Team player
- Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
- A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
- A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Required documents in order to process your application:
- Cover letter (optional)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top