Internship: Demand Planning
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
In this internship position you will be part of the team of Demand Planning. In Signify, our interns can expect to be involved in the intricate workings of a multi-national company that is at the top of its field since day 1, so your ability to grasp complex concepts and put theory into practice quickly as well as aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Internship duration: At least six months.
Together we can...
In this internship you will be able to learn and gain experience in the field of Demand Planning:
- Introduce you to the world of Demand Planning and the multitude of disciplines and competencies that define it
- Assist the team with analytics, deep-dives and maintenance tasks
- Maintain and improve Statistical Forecasting
- Delve into demand patterns and the effects of seasonality
- Setup, manage and follow up promotions
A pre- or post-graduate student with a keen interest in Supply Chain Management and Demand Planning, looking for an internship to sharpen your skills and trying to give yourself a head-start in the job market who is...
- Keen, curious and eager to learn new things and to experience the energizing environment of a multi-national company
- A hard-working team player that is capable of picking up complex concepts quickly
- Responsive, insightful, passionate about results and ready to beat all expectations
- Comfortable and skilled in Excel and fully fluent in English
In case you are interested in this exciting internship in our Demand Planning team, please express your interest by applying via our careers website.
Back to top