Internship: Data support for Network and Telecom inventorisation
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
You will be in the IT Procurement team of Signify to support the inventorisation of the network & telecom program. Your focus will be on data gathering, data analysis and management reporting. Your effort will contribute highly to the success of the network & telecom programs and in the wider IT procurement.
Together we can...
- support data gathering, data analysis and management reporting for IT procurement in the domains of regional network & telecom
- Main tasks will be the following:
- Data collection from regional sites
- Data analysis and management reporting
- Reach out to supplier account managers and suppliers to explain the programs and information required
- Analysis of the submitted data.
- Create spend reports and contract database for the Signify Category procurement manager for Network & telecom.
- Able to develop well-structured reporting formats in excel and extract data from different types of excel based databases
- Able to create project and management reports in excel
- Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to prepare ppt presentations
- Able to collect and consolidate all regional network & telecom agreements
- Able to work independently
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: a business management related education
- A fluent English speaker
- Knowledgeable on business processes and data management. Knowledge on sustainable business is a preferred.
- An excellent communicator
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation)
- You are entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
- You have the opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Back to top