Internship B2C Marketing Communication - Philips HUE
Job TitleInternship B2C Marketing Communication - Philips HUE
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
As an intern, you will have the chance to manage a number of marketing projects on your own. In addition to these projects, you will support our team in developing Marcom collateral, product launch materials, marketing effectiveness evaluation tools, briefing documents and briefing templates, etc.
You will be supporting the Marcom toolkit creation of New Product Introductions. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Lifestyle photography and video
- Development of in-store sell in and sell out material
- Content creation of product overview and product detail online pages
- Development of briefing material and templates
- Overall product launch marketing project management
You will have the unique opportunity to gain experience in the global Marcom team for Philips Hue, the world's smartest lighting ecosystem for the home. The Marcom team for Philips Hue is part of the global marketing team of Philips Lighting, so you will be interacting with different teams. You will also work together closely with the Product Management team, the Instore Marketing team and the local country marketing organizations in Europe, North-America and Asia.
We offer an internship of 5-6 months within a dynamic Global Marcom team working. The team has the challenge to support the markets with new product launches and creating relevant content for the different phases in the consumer decision journey. As intern in our team, you will work on projects with the other team members & directly see the impact of your work in the markets and their customers.
We are looking for
- Creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Can work both independently as well as in a team
- Takes initiative and is result driven
- Organized and committed to meet deadlines
- Is good in multi-tasking
- Detail oriented
- Passionate about marketing
To Be Successful At This Internship We Are Looking For:
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor HBO / Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.)in: Marketing/Communication/Advertising/ Business Administration/ Business Management/ Economics
- Have good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Graphic Design and Photoshop skills are considered a plus
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top