Internship B2C Marketing Communication
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Product Marcom Team responsible for BU Home Luminaires which is at a stage of big transformation. Its responsibilities are at the heart of B2C Marcom so aspiring for product communication must be in your DNA.
BU Home luminaires is responsible for a range of connected Hue luminaires and non-connected mainstream luminaires organized in different subcategories: outdoor, decorative, spots, Disney, mood lighting, etc. The Product Marcom team is part of bigger overarching B2C Marcom team, which belongs to the Global Marketing team of Signify.
Together we can...
Support the markets with steering the customers the way through the changes in the Lighting category, both for luminaires and lamps. As intern in our team you will work on projects with the other team members & directly see the impact of your work in the markets and their customers.
Support with the development of a Marketing Communication toolkit by:
- Product photography, Lifestyle photography and video
- Development of in-store sell in and sell out material
- Content creation of product overview and product detail online pages
- Development of briefing material and templates
- Overall product launch marketing project management
- Enrolled in a marketing-related MSc (master) program
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Can work both independently as well as in a team
- Have good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus.
- Takes initiative and is result driven
- Enjoys working under time constraints
- Is good in multi-tasking
- Has a good eye for details
- Is creative and analytical
- Has good communication skills
- Speaks fluently English (= spoken language in team)
- Can start as soon as possible, for a period of 6 months!!
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation);
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month;
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Back to top