Internship: B2B Marketing Communications Support
Job TitleInternship: B2B Marketing Communications Support
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
Are you interested in marketing communication? Are you excited about technology, innovation and IT? Would you also like to learn more about building marketing campaigns and launching new products? Then this is an opportunity for you to shine and develop your skills in the team of global MarCom specialists as B2B Marketing Communications Support.
- Supporting the Head of B2B Systems and Services/IoT Marcom with day to day tasks
- Ensuring alignment with and between various internal stakeholders
- Understanding the campaign creation and launch process with regards to timings and deliverables
- Working with various external agency to deliver elements of the campaign
- Assisting in the creation and execution of MarCom planning, asset creation
- Managing online channels
- Supporting operationally any MarCom /marketing activity
- Managing multiple small projects at different stages at the same time while maintaining full budget and project reporting
You will be part of the Global B2B MarCom team supporting the Head of B2B Systems and Services/IoT Marcom, and will be asked to work with other teams across the business
This internship gives you the possibility to learn about many aspects of marketing communications, campaign planning and introduction and multi-channel marketing at an international, technology company. You will be a part of many different projects and have your own set of responsibilities.
The internship is full-time. This is a hands-on assignment.
Duration: 6 months – 1 year. Ideally, you will be able to stay until at least April 2018
Start date: September 2017
Thesis: Can be discussed
We are looking for
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Languages, Business Administration, Economics
- Very strong communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to absorb new information quickly and get up to speed on multiple aspects of the business
- Responsible, pro-active, flexible and accurate
- Strong project administrative - management skills – the ability to multi task effectively
- Ability to work independently but ask for help when needed
- Positive approach to problem solving, keen to learn and keen to make a difference
- Passionate about Technology
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your level of education and work permit requirements. The offered internship allowances are compliant to the Dutch legislation. You might be eligible for an additional allowance towards rented accommodation or public transportation
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top