Internship B2B Marcom
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Marketing & Strategy responsible for a global team of Brand Communications. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving Brand Communications, so aspiring for Marketing must be in your DNA.
The team you will be part of is a highly international set of people located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We manage all global marketing communications, events and content for B2B lighting systems within Professional Lighting. You would be working closely with Office, Industry, Healthcare, Retail and Hospitality systems and services Teams.
Together we can...
- Supporting the Marketing Manager Communications with day to day activities.
- Assisting with creation of new digital and offline content (e.g. leaflets, social assets, sales presentations).
- Supporting with review and creation of editorial content.
- Taking ownership of web and blog content.
- Managing social media calendars.
- Managing agencies and third parties.
This internship gives you the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in a very dynamic and innovative international environment. This is a unique chance to dive into something new for a period of minimum 6 months and amplify on your professional and social competences.
The internship is full-time. It aims to start as of April 1, 2018. This is a hands-on assignment.
Duration: 6 months - 1 year.
- Native English speaker- previous editor / journalist experience is a big plus.
- Experience with design software like Adobe Indesign, Photoshop is desired.
- Experience with creating and updating creatives like presentations, brochures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Marketing and/or communications background is preferred. HBO/BSc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, Business administration/management and Economics.
- Creative mindset, confident, pro-active personality that takes ownership.
- Ability to absorb new information quickly and get up to speed on multiple aspects of the business.
1. Master's and Bachelor's students are paid an allowance according to their degree.
2. Students are paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
3. A student who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
4. The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
5. Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop).
· Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be an EU/EER citizen and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
The contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top