International Key Account Manager Amazon
Job TitleInternational Key Account Manager Amazon
Currently we are looking to find our new IKAM for Amazon. This is one of the biggest and fastest growing consumer accounts. As our new IKAM you switch easily between sales operation and strategic discussion on category and channel development. You will secure growth by driving marketing and sales activities. You will be responsible for a functional team spread over 5 countries, including sales and marketing operations.
Ideally looking for a candidate based in or around London.
The Amazon IKAM is responsible for:
- Negotiate the yearly contract, price lists, growth targets and marketing investments on behalf of the 5 EU markets;
- Drive together with marketing the promotion calendar and account planning;
- Maintain alignment across the market for prices and promotion to avoid margin erosion;
- Discuss key partnership between Amazon and Philips. Develop a plan to generate maximum value from the cooperation (e.g. voice control, etc.);
- Drive process improvement in sales operations and supply chain in order to reduce the cost and improve service level;
- Ensure the right resources are in place in each market to address the growth challenges;
- Simplify and facilitate communication internally and with the customer at multiple level (from vendor manager to VP);
- Understand the AmazonBusiness proposition, the Philips distribution strategy for "professional products" and manage possible developments
- Drive structural changes in the account setup to support the hyper-growth and challenges.
We are looking for
- Owner of a Master degree in a relevant commercial orientation (business administration, marketing, …);
- Professional knowledge and experience (10+ years) in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques;
- Deep firsthand knowledge of the Amazon way of working
- Knowledge of logistics and process management;
- Organize the necessary actions and make sure the required results are met in time;
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing, German is nice to have;
- Independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial & Team player.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Corporate grade 80 role;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A sales bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 261716.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top