Intern/Apprentice - Sales
Job TitleIntern/Apprentice – Sales
Intern Sales Finland
Finland – Vantaa
We are a world leading Lighting company aiming at improving people’s lives with Light by delivering unique value and energy efficient solutions to consumers and professional customers, every day and everywhere. We are using deep customer insights and technological innovations, coupled with our trusted brand and global leadership positions, to lead the digital lighting revolution.
You are responsible supporting our Sales team. You will gain experience within a commercial setting offering the opportunity to have a full understanding of how you operate within a sales environment.
Key area of responsibility:
- Marketing & Sales reports running and analysis
- Preparation of presentations
- Support in various projects
- Other administrative tasks
- Cooperation with Channel Marketing
- You are running your bachelor or master program in business economic or marketing. Other degrees considered as well
- Placement student – 2nd or 3rd year student
- Good knowledge in MS – Office
- Excellent communication skills
- English fluently
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site-vacancy number 251196. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face business interview.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top