Intern Sales KZ
Job TitleIntern Sales KZ
During our Philips Lighting Internship program 2017 you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment in Sales department, experience our innovative and customer focused mindset and contribute to achieving our business goals. You will experience unique Philips Lighting corporate culture and will have the opportunity for career development!
We offer you:
- One-year contract;
- Opportunity to have flexible working hours in agreement with line manager;
- Laptop and corporate mobile number;
- Meal allowance;
- Philips products discounts.
- Student of the 3-6 University year;
- Proactive, flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate+);
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your CV and motivational letter. In case your background and experience fit with the requirements of this position, you will be contacted shortly by our HR department and will be informed about further steps of selection process.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top