Intern project management
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
You will be working with a team who provide global end-to-end solutions for high demanding customers. You will be working with the head of customer projects. Your Job is to start with an analysis of one of our most critical processes, share your insights and implement possible improvements. Next to that you will support us in day-to-day project-management activities.
Together we can...
- Analyze the most critical processes within the customer projects team.
- Share learnings and implements improvements.
- Define key differentiators.
- Support customer projects in day-to day project management.
- Create, understand and communicate key benchmark insights in high complex environment.
This role is in the business of professional systems within Philips Lighting, and will focus on end-to-end solutions for global high demanding customers. You will be interacting with the customer projects team located in the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, with a multidisciplinary team and customers in many different countries.
- A student studying towards a business type degree, or engineering degree (science, physics, electrical,... ) with interest in project management.
- Fluent in English
- Strong technical background/interest.
- Often taking initiative and have a sense of ownership for your business and tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation)
- You are entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
- You have the opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Back to top