Intern - OEM Sales
Job TitleIntern - OEM Sales
Intern – Sales (1 year)
We are a world leading Lighting company aiming at improving people's lives with Light by delivering unique value and energy efficient solutions to consumers and professional customers, every day and everywhere. We are using deep customer insights and technological innovations, coupled with our trusted brand and global leadership positions, to lead the digital lighting revolution.
You will be able to provide support to a sales Team whilst enhancing your knowledge of commercial sales within a fast moving lighting technology company. You will gain experience within a commercial setting offering the opportunity to have a full understanding of how you operate within a sales environment. Interns will be given the opportunity to generate improved sales revenue.
- Support and contribute to the creation of driving sales and increasing revenue
- Contribution to improve market share
- Support the sales teams to allow teams to meet sales targets
- Support, coordinate and manage a specific sales project
- Build customer relationships enhancing the connections between Philips Lighting and the customer
- Support coordination of key sales activities i.e. driving social media content and engagement where required to support the sales team
Placement student – 2nd or 3rd year student or final year student looking to gain Sales experience within a fast-moving technology company. Degree background ideally in Business, Maths, IT however other degrees considered
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top