Intern - Internal communication
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our marketing department of Signify's Horticulture LED division. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping Horticulture LED division and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Signify has been leading in growth lighting for Horticulture for many years. Today's business is supplying LED lighting solutions for growers. With LED solutions, growth light can be tuned exactly to the crop and its environment, which is the fundament for our 'light recipe approach'. Signify's Horticulture LED's unique approach means that we are growing fast.
Together we can...
Keep internal communications up to date and to maintain team spirit by:
- Bi-weekly newsletter with the latest news and trends from the Horti Lighting world. .
- Assist in development and organization of the global Horti LED team training, a 4-day off-site event for all employees of Horti LED lighting which will take place end of October 2018
- Evaluate trainings and global Horticulture LED internal communication
- Investigate and provide advice on how to improve further the internal communications such as operational meeting minutes, newsletters, product announcements, global webinars, and global team training.
- Following a HBO/ WO (International) Business, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar field of study
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills
- Expected to be flexible, enthusiastic and to show a high level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work in an international, diverse team, across several functions.
- Available to start per August/September 2018 at our location in Eindhoven, High Tech Campus
- Thesis and duration of internship is negotiable
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation);
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month;
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Back to top