Intern in Demand Planning Department
Job TitleIntern in Demand Planning Department
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
As an Intern in Demand Planning Department you will be part of Supply Chain CEE Team and will contribute to developing highly advanced tools and processes.
You will be part of the Supply Chain Organization in CEE, dedicated to CEE markets and will be based in Warsaw office. The Team constitutes of 9 Specialists working on preparing accurate plans from all market ends on wide portfolio.
Key area of responsibility:
- Support demand plan creation process
- Create analytical tools related to supply chain /demand planning
- Gather input and deliver superior support to various team challenges in day to day business via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Sales, Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation)
We are looking for:
- Last year student (optimally in 4th/5th year) or graduate, preferably in the field of Logistics / or Mathematics / Statistics / Information Technology
- Fluent command of English and Polish, both oral and in writing is obligatory
- Strong knowledge in VBA is must
- Work experience in Demand Planning / Supply Chain will be an advantage
- Very command of MS Office suite, specifically advanced MS Excel (analysis, statistics, pivot tables)
- Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module) will be an advantage
- Easy with analysis, numbers, logical and analytical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer oriented, can-do attitude
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Task oriented, proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
We offer you:
- 1 year long assignment with possibility of continuation
- Job experience in a global company
- Participation in diverse cross division projects with an international exposure.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top