Integral Project Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Project Management responsible for executing projects and strategies. Its responsibilities are at the heart of defining the overall project strategy and executes the project, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
An Integral Project Manager ensures I2M (Innovation to Market) offer development projects meet agreed targets, as outlined in business case.
- Defines the overall project strategy and executes the project (activities) according to the I2M process.
- Prepares and successfully executes comprehensive project plans meeting time, cost and quality targets.
- Performs risk management, by assessing the current and potential risks within the project, anticipating where deviations from plans might happen & proposing scenarios with the I2M project team to mitigate them.
- Report and escalate to senior management, as needed.
- Leads multidisciplinary I2M project teams, involving: Procurement, Advanced Manufacturing, R&D, Quality and Marketing.
- Contributes to the community of practice of I2M Project Managers in the PMO.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation; reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money.
- Manages the business case, acts as business partner focusing on maximizing the added value for the business.
- Manages stakeholders (business leaders, functional leaders, project office manager) towards successful delivery of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's degree desirable
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of Product Development experience with a proven track record in preparing offers for market launch
- 3+ years of experience in leading projects
- Strong knowledge of I2M process with proven expertise to contribute to I2M projects
- Proven track record assessing new technologies/trends in the related technical and application field
- Problem solving skills; able to see broader business scope
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project; ERP/MRP experience a plus
Back to top