Infrastructure Manager Data&Voice GC
Job TitleInfrastructure Manager Data&Voice GC
Local Data & Voice Network Specialist
The vision of Lighting Solutions IT is to enable and accelerate the Lighting Solutions strategy through optimized IT enablement with a strong focus on business innovation, operational reliability, security and compliance and cost efficient IT services that serve their core purposes.
It is your challenge to make IT an integral part of business strategy execution, as close as possible to our businesses. You will accelerate rigorous execution, be operational excellent, focus on compliance and security, provide full cost transparency and provide transparent trade-offs and options between innovation and cost efficiency with decision making and empowerment of IT as integral part of the business teams.
As Local Network Specialist, within the Data & Voice Network group, you are responsible for taking care of Data & Voice Network Operations in APAC or China. Your main focus is around Change Coordination but will be asked to participate in any other activities that are required within Data & Voice Network Operations.
- Ensure all network requests for changes are created with full and complete data/details
- Assess and accept unplanned changes (within agreed and standardized blue print scope and services portfolio)
- Ensure all RFCs progress through activity lifecycle in accordance with approved Service Level Agreements and agreed lead-times
- Coordinate the Risk and Impact Analysis of a change, ensure that RFCs are well understood from both a business and technical impact perspective and prepare required documentation for the CAB review
- Maintain and update the Forward Schedule of Changes (FSC) and Project Service Outage (PSO) documents
- Monitor and review activities of Build & Test teams (in case of Normal Changes) to ensure that work is carried our correctly
- Responsible to team up together with Service Operations for service components and with Business Partners on agreed Services per Business Group, Market Group or Function.
- Assist Service Lead EMEA in supplier management of the Network provider(s)
- Support to address network issues with suppliers according to agreed processes, own multiparty incidents and drive to resolution
The Data & Voice Network team manages network and telecom services. Portfolio includes amongst others: WAN management services, LAN services, firewall services, DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management and voice services like Mobile, Fixed lines, Conferencing and PBX support. It is one of the teams within Infrastructure Operations.
Infrastructure Operations represents all foundational IT components needed to be able to deliver services, and end-user facing services in the areas of collaboration & communication, specific to Lighting Solutions businesses (Business Groups, Market Groups & Functions). Infrastructure Operations is responsible for maintaining & operating all global and local agreed IT infrastructure components & end-user facing infrastructure services.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore, to learn and to grow.
You are positioned for function level 50/60
We are looking for
For this role we are looking for an ambitious and experienced candidate, with the right combination of competencies, experience and potential to grow. Further requirements are:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of IT work experience.
- ITIL Process Management (v3 2011 foundation certified)
- Proven experience in Change Management
- Mid-level knowledge of WAN/LAN/Telecom, detailed understanding of firewalls
- Proven knowledge and skills of Cisco, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, networking architecture (proven training and certifications)
- Experience in managing suppliers on change execution
- Excellent analytical, administrative social and communicative skills, teamworker
- Able to work structured and precise
- Can talk business language as well as IT language and is able to translate requirements of business into RfC
- Interest in/ good sense of business needs
- Strong drive to improve
- Background in Philips (IT) is a plus
You can be located at any APAC or China location in Lighting Solutions
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top