Industrial Quality Engineer
Job TitleIndustrial Quality Engineer
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in Hungary, we are currently looking for an outstanding colleague who will build up and run production control system according Philips and local policies, in the scope of production processes, inhouse components and products quality and compliance for luminaire standards.
- Provide support to all departments in the production areas to ensure that risks of defects are minimized
- In conjunction with R&D and other departments investigate customer complaints to find the root cause and develop suitable corrective and preventive improvement actions according the 8D process.
- Implementing and maintaining industrial quality standard.
- Define and monitor production quality test activity.
- To be responsible for answering received customer complaints in the CRS system and for registering complaints from the factory to other IPSC's or BU's
- Carry out random audits of products during the manufacturing process
- Investigate manufacturing problems resulting in non-conformities and recommend suitable improvement action
- Provide appropriate data on the performance of the Quality Management System and Manufacturing Process to enable deviations to be highlighted and actions and resources to be made available. To be the quality conscience
- Using the available data carry out suitable analysis, working with all departments, to identify root causes and to suggest appropriate corrective and preventive actions in order to improve the level of product quality
- Documentation and auditing of existing, new or modified procedures and work instructions
- Actively participate FMEA activities, create and maintain Control Plans.
- Lead & support the OQC (outgoing quality control) team.
- Work according the integrated management system policy, manual and procedures
The opportunity to join a company with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for
- Good technical knowledge (electrical, mechanical)
- Min. 3 years of experience in Industrial Quality
- Experience/knowledge in quality tools and methodes
- English knowledge
- Good communication skill
- Problem solving skill
- ISO9000, Auditing Techniques
- Poke-Yoke techniques, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis Techniques
- National Safety Norms, FMEA, Risk Analysis, DFA, CP
- Result oriented
- Technical ambition
- Interdisciplinary thinking/mind
- Team oriented
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top