Industrial Quality Engineer
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Responsibility and organization of supervised production process
- Drives & Improves Industrial Quality functional excellence within responsible department/product group.
- Defines required improvement program on equipment capabilities.
- Monitors industrial Quality performance KPI's in line with targets & initiates appropriate actions.
- Defines and implements Quality Controls/Systems for new products based on PFMEA
- Drives programs to prevent customer issues as result of manufacturing process.
- Complaint handling for industrial issues
- Defines and assesses Quality competencies for industrial operators
- Provides trainings in Quality Tools towards process engineers & operators.
- Executes and maintains quality management systems for existing production lines/products
- Advise on required control plan
- Identifies gaps based on trend analysis of the quality data and makes proposals
- Repairs and improves day-to-day out of control situations.
- Executes improvement programs to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the quality system for his products/production lines
- Structured thinking
- Knowledge on Hydroforming, Buffing and/or Anodizing processes is a PLUS!
- Good command of English language
- > 2 years experience in quality role
- Has a specialized level of skill to perform analysis as part of assigned tasks.
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Knowledge of generic products/services and the surrounding organization to contribute to optimization of QR processes.
Back to top