I2M Project Manager
Job TitleI2M Project Manager
Job DescriptionJob Description
- Is responsible for formulating the (sub) project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the requirements
- Is responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Defines the risks of the project (f.e. specs, costs, planning, etcetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders).
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Represents the (sub)-project team in the overall project to optimize fit for use and overall
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and
money to senior management and to the project members.
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the
purpose of appraisal.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top