I2M project Manager
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of I2M Project Manager , responsible for a global team of BG LED . Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving Product development from Idea generation to Market, so aspiring for Leader ship and Team work must be in your DNA.
Together we can Manage the below scope
- Strategy: Manages end to end projects from the initial start until delivery of the offering into the market.
- Get a request from product manager(agreed road map), work with project team to identify the potential possibility's, Risks, Feasibility study, Business case, Translate the product road map to requirements, coordinate with suppliers, Designer, PM and other functions, Drive the strategy & request into the physical product.
Manager the project Scope, SPEC, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource, Process, Stake holders, Milestones, Make sure the final product met the customer requirements.
- Make sure project met the target cost with valid Business case.
Acts as business partner focusing on maximizing the added value for the business.
- Lead diversity team to solve the conflict, issues, and problems, passively work on different solutions, lead decision making steps in a business driven way.
Work with SCM/SQM/SAM/In-house team, takes care with all the ECR issues from the product launch to the end of life, Lead I2M improvement activities.
Maintain the PLM system, make sure the related documents, are in place.
Reports progress to management, proposes solutions to issues and asks for support if needed, Make escalation when project goes wrong to get management's attention.
- Ensures that I2M offer development projects in scope are executed according to the I2M processes and deliver world-class quality. Keeps abreast of developments in project management tools and processes (both internal and external). Ensures compliancy to policies/rules/procedures/regulations/quality standards.
- Gets commitment from all functions/stakeholders involved, Lead the team including ME/EE/QPL/ project buyer/SCM/SQM/PM/Selected supplier, Lead the project execution of product creation via CMS/ODM/OEM/In house.
Coaching supplier to work with Philips more systematically and efficiently.
1. Over 8 years experience in Project management experience in R&D
2. Over 3 years having managing people experience.
3. Knowledge in project management skill set.
4. Communicate in English is a Must.
5. Logical thinking
6. Good presentation skill.
7. Technical back ground
8. Manufacture experience
Back to top