I2M Project Manager
Job TitleI2M Project Manager
Job DescriptionJob Description
- Is responsible for formulating the (sub) project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the requirements
- Is responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Defines the risks of the project (f.e. specs, costs, planning, etcetera) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally (where necessary, directs sub-Project Leaders).
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Represents the (sub)-project team in the overall project to optimize fit for use and overall
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and
money to senior management and to the project members.
- Ensures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Reports on employees' performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the
purpose of appraisal.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top