I2M (Innovation to Market) Project Manager
Job TitleI2M (Innovation to Market) Project Manager
Ensures I2M (Innovation to Market) offer development projects meet agreed targets, as outlined in business case.
- Defines the overall project strategy and executes the project (activities) according to the I2M process
- Prepares and successfully executes comprehensive project plans meeting time, cost and quality targets
- Performs risk management, by assessing the current and potential risks within the project, anticipating where deviations from plans might happen & proposing scenarios with the I2M project team to mitigate them
- Report and escalate to senior management, as needed
- Leads multidisciplinary I2M project teams, involving: Procurement, Advanced Manufacturing, R&D, Quality and Marketing
- Contributes to the community of practice of I2M Project Managers in the PMO
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation; reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money
- Manages the business case, acts as business partner focusing on maximizing the added value for the business.
- Manages stakeholders (business leaders, functional leaders, project office manager) towards successful delivery of projects
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's degree desirable
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of Product Development experience with a proven track record in preparing offers for market launch
- 3+ years of experience in leading projects
- Strong knowledge of I2M process with proven expertise to contribute to I2M projects
- Proven track record assessing new technologies/trends in the related technical and application field
- Problem solving skills; able to see broader business scope
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Sharepoint; ERP/MRP experience a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top