HR Services Team Manager
Job TitleHR Services Team Manager
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Philips Lighting offers expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
As a Manager of HR Services Team, you will be supporting a cluster of markets including stakeholders' management. Along with the new organizational set-up you will need to build and develop one team across different geographies with the common purpose. You will be responsible for workforce planning, ensuring required competencies, skills and capacity of the team. You will be accountable for excellent service delivery while driving operational excellence, in that assuring continuous improvement focus and drive of the team. You will have P&L responsibility for the supported scope with vendor relations in it.
Your role will be positioned within the Human Resource organization reporting directly into Head of Human Resources Services Europe organization. HR Services is the operational part of Human Resources and manages HR service delivery for 13K Philips Lighting employees based in Europe. You and your team will be directly liaising with employees, line managers and candidates but also you will cultivate good working relations with HR Business Partners in particular countries. You will also cooperate with COEs and global process and solutions teams.
- Responsible for workforce planning, staffing, ensures required skills, competencies and capacity of the team
- Manages performance of the team and responsible for the team service delivery outcomes while working according to defined standards
- Manages stakeholders within the markets, business groups and enabling functions and acts as the escalation point for complaints
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working, drives & participates in LEAN process improvement activities; triggers initiatives to assure continuous improvement
- Aligns with all other departments / CoEs / SMEs to deliver consistent and simplified HR processes
- Ensures performance of 3rd party provider is monitored, managed and that process issues and other business requirements are effectively handled
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Master Degree
- Fluent Polish and English (both oral and in writing) is obligatory; French, Italian or Spanish are a plus
- Prior experience in HR operations or shared services organizations
- 5 years' experience in an international and matrix organization
- Proven experience with transformations, change management, stakeholder management
- Lean, SIxSigma, other Operational Excellence experience
- The ability to build a service oriented and performance driven culture
- Ability to manage change within a regional organization
- Influential skills to drive results cross-functionally and in a matrix organization
- Excellent people management & staff development skills.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top