HR Contact Centre Advisor (Dutch Speaking)
Job TitleHR Contact Centre Advisor (Dutch Speaking)
HR Services is the organization delivering common HR administrative & payroll services to Philips employees, managers and HR business partners, according to world class standards, in line with business requirements, leveraging HR Services Centers and cooperating with external partners; thus leading to increased customer satisfaction and lower cost.
HR Services Center Europe is based in Piła, Poland and is part of HR Services. HR Services is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. HR Services delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers' feedback.
Philips challenges you to use your communication skills to help colleagues from all over Europe with HR related questions. You will be the contact point for General Management, HR managers and Employees. Embrace the challenges of communicating with at least 7 different countries: United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Netherlands while working in an international team.
- Ensure that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via e-mail, telephone, or chat)
- Gather all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer enquiry can be resolved at earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer enquiry in the case management system
- Adequate understanding, interpreting and managing incoming enquiries to the HR Contact Center
- Provide support to employees, line managers and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- Provide proper feedback to the customer if problem is referred,
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in the PPS Center through identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies
- Provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee's first line of contact
We are looking for
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch language is a must (both orally and in writing)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- 2 years of progressive work experience in a Customer Service environment
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Understanding of HR processes is an additional asset
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and interpret incoming enquiries to the Service Center
- Computer literate; experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Pila region
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips' products
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 203265.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top