HR Contact Center Advisor
Job TitleHR Contact Center Advisor
We challenge you to be at the heart of our worldwide company. This role will impact the lives of our employees and retirees on a daily basis. The HRS Contact Center Advisor serves as the first point of contact for our employees and managers to provide self-service support and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution. They confirm service level agreements are met and provide end-to-end customer support resulting in accurate and efficient transactions/inquiry resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
Performs, as a specialized HRS Contact Center Advisor, assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and that require analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial conflicting data. Finds solutions on the basis of theoretical insights and experience for deviating situations. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. Drafts limited improvement projects within a unit and introduces new supporting process activities.
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels
- Support customers on HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- Provide transaction and administrative services related to in scope process
- Perform customer-related data gathering
- Escalate cases where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is required
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers of HRS
- Work according to defined standards, including but not limited to CMS, FAQ management, and Contact Center WOW
- Utilize core phone responsibilities including probing, building report, effective listening and positive attitude
- Adhere to Global Data Privacy rules
- Complete all Global training requirements
- Demonstrate Philips Lighting behaviors
- Actively identify improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participate in LEAN process improvement activities
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Contact Center and HRS organization
- Participate in training of new Contact Center Advisors
- Actively participate in all team/department meetings and activities
- Maintain positive attitude during workplace transitions
- Meet minimum standard productivity and KPI targets
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Call Center Experience preferred
- Bilingual – Spanish and English required
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills are Particularly Important
- Experience with Benefits/Human Resources/Payroll Preferred
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Work hours are: 9:30am to 6:00pm
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies
- Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data /available information
- Able to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top