HR Contact Center Advisor
Job TitleHR Contact Center Advisor
- Ensure that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner
- Gather all required information at the first point of contact to ensure that customer enquiry can be resolved at earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer enquiry in the case management system
- Provide support to employees, line managers and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions.
- Use process knowledge to educate the customers to reduce re-occurrence of the enquiry at future date.
- Escalates unresolved queries to appropriate channels (e.g. Tier 2 in Services Center) as necessary
- Provide proper feedback to the customer if problem is referred
- Perform data gathering towards customers (outbound).
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in the Share Service Center through identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies.
- Provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee's first line of contact.
- Use own knowledge and skills to 'mentor' other members of the team to a high standard
- Complete on-line transactions on behalf of employees/line managers/HRBPs where access to systems is not available to those groups.
- If applicable, Tie1 HR advisor will support Tire 2 to do part of their work
- Other tasks assigned by contact center lead.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top