HR Contact Center Advisor
Job TitleHR Contact Center Advisor
- Ensure that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner
- Gather all required information at the first point of contact to ensure that customer enquiry can be resolved at earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer enquiry in the case management system
- Provide support to employees, line managers and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions.
- Use process knowledge to educate the customers to reduce re-occurrence of the enquiry at future date.
- Escalates unresolved queries to appropriate channels (e.g. Tier 2 in Services Center) as necessary
- Provide proper feedback to the customer if problem is referred
- Perform data gathering towards customers (outbound).
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in the Share Service Center through identification of recurring employee/line manager/HRBP issues to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies.
- Provide support during the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee's first line of contact.
- Use own knowledge and skills to 'mentor' other members of the team to a high standard
- Complete on-line transactions on behalf of employees/line managers/HRBPs where access to systems is not available to those groups.
- If applicable, Tie1 HR advisor will support Tire 2 to do part of their work
- Other tasks assigned by contact center lead.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top